Annons:
Etikettersäljesköpesomplaceras
Läst 1097 ggr
settar3
2016-04-25 18:04

Want to adopt a ferret as a friend for my female!

Hey everyone!  First, apologies for the English as I'm still learning Swedish!

I have a 9 month old female who has been doing great on her own with me in my apartment (she gets to run around the whole thing, of course), but I know that she would be happier with another ferret friend to play with!

While I could look to a breeder, I wanted to first post this in case anyone has a ferret they need to get rid of due to allergies, or not having enough time, etc. - if it's not working out with your little guy or gal, I will take them in :)

Feel free to email me at branlandis3@gmail.com or to just send a message here!

Kind regards,

Brandon

P.S. Here's my current girl, Paisley, looking for a friend!

Annons:
Calcifer
2016-04-25 18:16

One tip would be to say where you live, since that might be important for someone who has a ferret in need of a new home. :)

"Creature of the Night, The One Many Children Talk About-"

settar3
2016-04-25 18:54

Aw of course! Haha I meant to and totally forgot, I live in Stockholm! I will update the original post with my location soon :)

Calcifer
2016-04-25 19:04

That's great, best of luck in your search! I can't help you I'm afraid but I'm sure someone can! (And a short praise from me on the name Paisley, it's gorgeous!)

settar3
2016-04-25 19:24

Not sure if I can edit my post but oh well, it's in a reply now at least! :P  Thanks, I like it as a name too!

Calcifer
2016-04-25 20:03

You can only edit the post for an hour after you made it, but anyone who sees this thread now should see your post about where you live so it's all good!

Upp till toppen
Annons: